Ten universities with exactly one football player selected in the 2007 NFL Draft:
- University of Illinois (Alan Ball, drafted by the Dallas Cowboys)
- Coastal Carolina University (Tyler Thigpen, Minnesota Vikings)
- University of New Hampshire (Corey Graham, Chicago Bears)
- Nicholls State University (Jacob Bender, New York Jets)
- University of Minnesota (Matt Spaeth, Pittsburgh Steelers)
- University of Central Florida (Mike Walker, Jacksonville Jaguars)
- University of Memphis (Brandon McDonald, Cleveland Browns)
- Illinois State University (Laurent Robinson, Atlanta Falcons)
- Southern Methodist University (Justin Rogers, New England Patriots)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (Derek Stanley, St. Louis Rams)
Speaking as a former Illinoisian, specifically as a former Chicagolander, I am amused that both University of Illinois and Illinois State had fewer players drafted than Northern Illinois.
Also, in case you were wondering, Nicholls State is in Thibodaux, Louisiana. I mention this because for some reason I have it fixed in my head that it's in Wyoming. So if you have a similar problem (though it's probably safe to assume you don't) now you know.