Ten beverages manufactured and distributed by the Coca-Cola Company that are unavailable in the United States:
- Love Body - Red oolong tea drink available in Japan
- Cheers - Fruit-flavoured soft drink available in Philippines
- Shizen Plus - Green tea blend available in Thailand
- Beat - Citrus-flavored carbonated soft drink available in Mexico
- Nalu - Mango-flavored sparkling soft drink available in Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands
- Valser - Flavored and unflavored bottled water available in Germany, Russia and Switzerland
- Frisco - Fruit-flavored carbonated soft drink available in Finland and Lithuania.
- Samurai - Fruit-flavored energy drink available in Vietnam.
- Hit - Flavoured carbonated soft drink available in Venezuela.
- Limca - Lemon-lime-flavored soft drink available in India, Nepal, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Zambia
On this date in 1886, Atlanta pharmacist John Pemberton created in a brass kettle in his back yard a tonic intended to stop headaches and calm nervousness. When mixed with ice water and served chilled, it was good, but he soon found it was even better when made with carbonated water, so he started selling it as a fountain drink called Coca-Cola. From such humble beginnings are huge multi-national corporations formed.