Ten specials at Giant Foods for the week ending October 11:
- Fresh California Strawberries, 2 one-pound containers for $4
- Orbit Gum 3 Pack, Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- Swanson Hungry-Man Dinners, all varieties (except pot pies and Salisbury steak) 2 for $5
- 6' Inflatable Animated Cauldron, $39.99
- Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies, all varieties (except Oreo Dunkers) $2.99
- Boneless Pork Sirloin Chops, $1.99 per pound
- Yuengling 12 Pack, all varieties $7.99
- Coke 2 Liter, 10 for $10
- Kraft Velveeta and Shells, $2.39
- Yoplait Yogurt, all varieties 20 for $10
Today's list is for marinwood, who requested frozen TV dinners. Is there any other kind? Actually, Swanson -- which created the TV Dinner and trademarked the name -- stopped calling their frozen entrees TV dinners in the 60s, but the name had already become genericized.
Oh, and in case you're wonder what a "6' Inflatable Animated Cauldron" looks like, here it is. It's animated in the sense that it rotates at the base.