Ten British criminals:
- Jonathan Wild (ran a large gang of thieves)
- Peter Francis-Macrae (fraudulent trading, concealing criminal property, making threats to kill, threatening to destroy or damage property, blackmail)
- Eustace Folville (led a band of highwaymen)
- Guy Fawkes (attempted to blow up Parliament and assassinate King James I)
- Jeffrey Archer (perjured himself and perverted the course of justice)
- Amelia Dyer (posed as an adoption broker and murdered the infants she took into her care)
- Ruth Ellis (murdered her lover)
- Michael Sams (kidnapped and raped two different women and murdered one of them)
- Lester Piggott (tax fraud)
- James Kelly (mutiny and piracy)
Happy Guy Fawkes Day!
Remember, remember the fifth of November,
The gunpowder, treason and plot,
I know of no reason
Why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.
That probably wasn't written by William Shakespeare and Ben Jonson, by the way, regardless what Neil Gaiman may have told you.