Ten books by authors named Ian:
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
- Extreme Fat Smash Diet by Ian K. Smith
- Olivia Helps with Christmas by Ian Falconer
- Animal Tracks of Texas by Ian Sheldon and Tamara Hartson
- Watchman by Ian Rankin
- Art of Oral Sex: Bring Your Partner to New Heights of Pleasure by Ian and Alicia Denchasy
- Virginia: Wonder and Light by Ian J. Plant and Jerry D. Greer
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Chemistry by Ian Guch
- Star Marines by Ian Douglas
- Take Me To Your Leader by Ian Harrison
Went to see Atonement tonight. Excellent film, about which I'll have more to say later, though I will say right now that the score was outstanding, without a doubt the best I've heard in a long time.
It should be noted that one of the books above has an armadillo on the cover. Hint: it's not number 7. Thank God.