1. What is your occupation? Retail sales clerk
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks right now!
3. What are you listening to right now? As I type this, the song "Train From Kansas City" by Neko Case
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Lima beans
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I knew how at one time, and with a little practice I think I could do it again.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Someone who called the store.
8. How old are you today? 39.97, approximately
9. Favorite drink? diet coke
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football, to the extent I like to watch any sport
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? no
12. Pets? Nope
13. Favorite food? Salmon
14. What was the last movie you watched? Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
16. What do you do to vent anger? I usually just keep it bottled up inside.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Ogg, which was a weird stuffed critter I got at Silver Dollar City when I was a young'un. Think Humpty Dumpty, only more spherical. It was called Ogg because when I showed it to my grandfather, he called it an "odd egg."
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
21. Do you want your friends to respond in comments or in their own journals? yes
22. Who is most likely to respond? caerwynx
*** Hey, what happened to no. 23? ***
24. Living arrangements? In a townhouse with roommate Tamas
*** Here's another missing one. ***
26. What is on the floor of your closet? dirty clothes (in a basket, incidentally)and luggage
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Ben Heaton
28. What did you do last night? Watched TV and surfed the 'net
29. Favorite smells? freshly mowed grass
30. What inspires you? Personal curiosity
*** I wonder who removed these questions? Jenni, Andy, or the person who sent it to Andy? ***
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? The last hamburger I had was spicy, but usually I'd just do cheese (cheddar, preferably)
33. Favorite dog breed? No preference as long as they're not all slobbery and smelly
34. How many years at your current job? Four months
35. Favorite place you've ever been? King's Canyon National Park
36. How many states have you lived in? Four plus a federal district
37. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday
38. Ever driven motorcycle or heavy machinery? No
39. Who's your favorite NFL team? To whatever small degree I have one, the Chicago Bears
40. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? I don't think so.