- The clean cake, after the oil has been removed, is very high in muscle-building properties (protein), and the ease with which the meal blends in with flour, meal, etc., makes it of especial value to bakers, confectioners, candy-makers, and ice cream factories.
- The great food-and-forage value of the peanut will increase in proportion to the rapidity with which we make it a real study. This will increase consumption, and, therefore, must increase production.
- Pork fattened from peanuts and hardened off with a little corn just before killing, is almost if not quite equal to the famous red-gravy hams, or the world renowned Beechnut breakfast bacon.
- The peanut exerts a dietetic or a medicinal effect upon the human system that is very desirable.
- They are easily and cheaply grown.
- Like all other members of the pod-bearing family, they enrich the soil.
- The nuts yield a high percentage of oil of superior quality.
- They are easy to plant, easy to grow, and easy to harvest.
- A pound of peanuts contain a little more of the body-building nutrients than a pound of sirloin steak, while of the heat and energy producing nutrients it has more than twice as much.
- For man the nuts possess a wider range of food values than any other legume.
Ten random things: May 21
Thu, 13:10: RT @ DN9soccer: @ lukeisamazing https://t.co/DIBpwftIhg Thu, 16:54: RT @ tomscocca: They lie because they know it's…
Wed, 14:14: Molly Toon was twice identified in this article by her relationship to her father before being named. Don't make women secondary…
Tue, 14:25: RT @ cfierro714: @ Rodericka 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽 https://t.co/GBOYBWVtLh Tue, 14:32: Have coffee drinkers…