Ten Andy Hallett quotes from Angel:
- "I can't have a baby here. I just had the booths Simonized."
- "Jumping Judas on a unicycle!"
- "Don't sweat it, sweetie pie. I've got my flack-catcher spinnin' this into PR gold. And once the word spreads that you beat up an innocent old man, well the truly terrible will think twice before goin' toe to toe with our Avenging Angel."
- "Maybe you have some type of puppet cancer."
- "So it's an evil limo. I get that. But, does that mean you don't restock the cherries?"
- "I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say, if all you're gonna do is switch back to brood mode, we'd rather have you evil. Then, at least, leather pants."
- "Kid Vicious did the heavy lifting. Cordy just 'mwa-ha-ha-ed' at us."
- "And believe me, Milk Dud, speaking as the head of your PR department, we need all the face we can get."
- "Oh, God! Don't go in there! That's where he keeps his full-strength crazy."
- "Good night, folks."
Sad news from the Whedonverse: Angel co-star Andy Hallett, who played Lorne, a.k.a. The Host, a.k.a. Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan, died Sunday in Los Angeles, following a long battle with heart disease.