Ten more churches at which I've attended services:
- St. Francis de Sales Roman Catholic Church (Purcellville, Va.)
- Waterford Baptist Church (Waterford, Va.)
- St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church (Winfield, Ill.)
- Universalist National Memorial Church (Washington)
- St. Joseph Catholic Church (Friendship, Wis.)
- Mt. Vernon United Methodist Church (Mt. Vernon, Iowa)
- Guilford Baptist Church (Sterling, Va.)
- St. Gabriel's Episcopal Church (Leesburg, Va.)
- Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fairfax (Oakton, Va.)
- Christ Lutheran Church (Gettysburg, Pa.)
Hey, no lists for three days in a row! No good excuse... just didn't feel like it. But I spent a little time on the bus this afternoon composing some lists for the future, so once I type them up and enqueue them, I won't have to worry about it for a few days.
Now then, about this list. I'm using a slightly more expansive definition of the "service" than the last time I did a list like this. That time, I was referring specifically to either a traditional Sunday worship service or a weekday mass. This time, I'm including churches such as those, but also those at which I attended weddings, such as nos. 3, 5, and 6. A wedding is a service, right? Right.