Ten pieces of sheet music I had forgotten I owned until I found them in an old briefcase:
- Eric Whitacre - hope, faith, life, love
- Norman Dello Joio - The Holy Infant's Lullaby
- Morten Lauridsen - O Magnum Mysterium
- Leo Sowerby - Good King Wenceslas
- Richard Dirksen - Welcome All Wonders
- John Goss/David Willcocks - See amid the winter's snow
- Libby Larsen - The Shepherds All Are Waiting
- Edwin Fissinger - Welcome Yule
- Margaret Rose/Michael Head - The little road to Bethlehem
- John Rutter - Rejoice and be merry
These date from my tenure with the Cathedral Choral Society, a symphonic chorus I performed with from 2001-2004. I loved it, but I felt it was just taking up too much of my time, and I especially hated the driving that was involved getting to and from Washington National Cathedral for rehearsals and performances.
Also found in the same pile of sheet music: a signed photo of Trading Spaces decorator Laurie Smith, which I got at a home and garden show in (I think) 2002. Random!