Ten things I did in Pennsylvania this weekend:
- Had a veggie stromboli at La Bella Italia in Gettysburg
- Looked at the frozen vegetable selection at Kennie's Market in Gettysburg
- Watched and made fun of The Day After Tomorrow with my brother and nephew
- Helped my brother put together a swing set
- Accepted a free chili pepper from a stand at the Farmer's Market on the Gettysburg Town Square
- Ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse in Hanover
- Saw the cooling towers of Three Mile Island from the Pennsylvania Turnpike bridge over the Susquehanna River
- Took a walk through historic downtown Gettysburg
- Saw niece Libby's new school
- Got a Diet Coke at Rutter's Farm Store in Dillsburg
I spent the weekend at my brother's house in Gettysburg this weekend, mostly so I could help him assemble a massive wooden playset. Behold!
The instructions estimated it would take about eight hours, but we put in almost twice that and still didn't finish. But what's left my brother can finish without my help, so I'm not too worried about it.