The last ten songs I listened to:
- The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
- Marshall Crenshaw - Someday, Someway
- The Beatles - If I Fell
- The Beatles - What Goes On
- Joaquin Phoenix - Get Rhythm
- Kinks, The - Picture Book
- The Kaisers - What You Gonna Say?
- The Beatles - Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
- Sufjan Stevens - John Wayne Gacy, Jr.
- Patty Griffin - Mother of God
The problem with having a lot of Beatles songs in your digital music library is that even when you've randomized your playlist, you still run the risk of ending up with a list that does not look very random. Add in an early Kinks song and a number by the Scottish Beatles pastiche artists The Kaisers and it looks even less so. Of course, that apparent lack of randomness sort of proves it really is random; studies have shown that when people try to make things appear random, they usually mess it up my making it look too random.