- How I Did It: Jerry Murrell, Five Guys Burgers and Fries
- I know some of you think In-N-Out is the epitome of burger restaurants, but I'll take Five Guys any day. (I did have a tasty burger the one time I went to an In-N-Out, though.)
- The Love Life of Richie Rich
- Is probably not something you want to spend much time contemplating, but this is worth checking out just for the look on Richie's face on the left side of the thought balloon.
- Children ride 40mph ZIP WIRE a quarter of a mile high to get to classes each day
- Amazing photos in this one.
- What Is the Beast Below the UK?
- Interesting analysis of the most recent Doctor Who episode, pointing out parallels between the goings-on aboard Starship UK and the current political system in the UK.
Thu, 17:41: RT @ GraceBannasch: This is a solid summary Thu, 23:14: This is pretty accurate and audaccuracy is the word of the year…
Wed, 20:45: Oh boy. What else are they looking for, panda droppings? Chow mein noodle residue? Calgon laundry detergent?…
Tue, 14:54: RT @ TalkingSuperman: Been feeling this story lately. Action Comics #3 Supermen trapping the rich bosses in a cave due to the poor…